Friday, April 21, 2017

Warn myself!

Nothing else to do these days?I should have a change.No wonder one courier asked my son about what our job was, cheap nfl jerseys, one would asked son where our rabbit was,it shows that he was so familiar with our house,one asked son if his mom always walked over him,haha,because every time it was son who went out to get the goods....
Now no money left,it is also the time for me to stop shopping.Now,warn myself not to make it my habbit.Although sometimes I will self-condemned for buying too many times,each time I told myself that I wouldn't buy any clothes next month,for I have too many already,I can't stop yet.
Taobao really suits me very much,who dislikes going out often or going window-shopping.Just to click some times,cheap hats, then I can find what I like.especially my favourite types of clothes.I keep them all in my shopping trolley and how I wish to get all of them.In fact,there are still some new clothes unopened in my room.When I was young,I thought that I wouldn't care clothes too much when I was aged.However,I was wrong,I still like clothes.I only wear my favourite clothes,no matter if they are cheap,or whether they suit me or whether I look pretty in my clothes.Just like.
I said to my son this morning:Mom likes spending money,right?Mom likes buying clothes and decorations for rooms best.Because clothes can make me become the looking I like and have better mood.And I like home,wholesale jerseys, so I like buy decorations to make rooms warmer.
Son smiled and agreed with me,and never minded how much I have spent just like husband.Happiness is the most important,he always said.But I still felt uncomfortable in heart when I waste too much,OK,from now on,I should warn myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment