Thursday, April 13, 2017

The best gift I have ever received

Six years ago, I was fired by the department manager, it seems my life will be bored and common from then on,cheap nfl hats, but the fact is that I lose my job cause I received the best gift I have ever received. I lost myself in daily busy too long, my spiritual world is blank, it is on time to recevied the gift from a dream I have ever made. The dream told me again and again, don't worry, everything will be fine. Because of these hearty words, I can always keep balance between real world and my spiritual world. I always have passion to do the things toward my dream. I set a dream after I dreamed that night.

And now, six years after, I resigned of the company which I worked for three years, because I just feel that I can't make my dream come true if I go on stay at the company, so I resigned. What a coincidence that I have no job six years ago and now. Although I am not sure I can find another company,replica oakley sunglasses, but I am quite certain that I must go towards my dream.

Like now, I am typing to accomplish the blog, the days when I have no jobs are really tough, I know my parents worried a lot. But I still remember that dream, so I can't give up. Once, you told me all the things is still clear in my head, and I always keep you in my heart. And the failure always teached me the lessions. This is a tough time I know, but I have confidence to walk out this low days, as there is a dream in my heart, I may be beaten, but I will always not be beaten down.

The dream, I meet myself who comes from the future told me a fact that, you are the person who saved me. I am sorry here that seems unreal, but I know it is true, no matter what, nfl jerseys cheap, this dream is my destiny, and I must make it comes true. This dream is the source of all the power and energy of myself, everytime, I was low, thinking of the dream, thinking of your smile, I can find the feeling that is so warm.

Well, if you thought me, my revenge would realse, you think wrong, my revenge won't be release, never! I think it's you who melt such a cold heart and it's you who taught me there is still beauty of life, we can enjoy our happiness in every day's life. Yes. There is much fun of reading books, it's you who gives me another soul, and it's you who bring myself back, now at the point of losing job, I faced too many, all I need to do is to choose better so that I can have better.

Dream is always so powerful that makes you so passionate to fulfill your dream, or else,cheap hats, how can it be called as a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment