Thursday, April 13, 2017

A phone call

    Today, I got a phone call from a company that I have interviewed last year. The HR of the company told me whether I would like to go there again for another round interview. During the phone,nfl jerseys china, the HR explained that she was a new comer joining the company several months ago due to her predecessor left. She researched a copy of my resume in the database of HR library to find I was suitable the new vacancy of company according to past experiences. Sure, this is not a bad news to me at end of this year if I could get an agreement with this company. But, I emphasized if I jointed this company, the pay will be increased at least 30% based on current salary. In addition, it will pay extra compensation of twenty thousands for overseas business trip that I had on current company this year. After I said this, the HR seemed a little hesitation on the other side of the phone. But, she finally told me that she will give a phone call within five working day, then told me whether I had a chance of interview.
     To be honest, I didn't take this into consideration regarding this phone call, after all, cheap Oakley sunglasses, I don't think this is the best time for leaving at this moment, if I am now leaving current company, I will be lost more than I can get, because I will get nothing about bonus of this year. I should wait and see what will happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment