Friday, April 21, 2017

call

In one class,students and I read a comprehention and spoke of call.I suddenly thought of years ago,cheap fake oakleys, and asked them about the ways of calling each other in the past.Of course,they didn't know.
I told them:
When I was very young,the adults called each other “Comrade x ”.
When I began to work,the teachers in the school called each other “”Teacher x”.
About ten years later,the teachers in the school called their ”Given names” each other.
About one more ten years later,it's now?
Call “Sister x or Brother” each other,they said out with me together.
Students laughed and thought it interesting,it was certain that was all for them.
Then I said :the ways of calling each other seems closer and closer,but the hearts are farther and farther.And I have to do so,cheap snapback hats, which makes me feel terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment