Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Never fear,baby!

Yesterday,After attending the parents' meeting,I didn't feel disappointed indeed.Because I found some problems on son just before the tests.Son simply thought that staying up late to read was enough to get a better score,fake oakley sunglasses, hh,in fact,he didn't put all his heart into study.Or in another word,he thought study too easy,with a careless heart,and ignore the great competitions among students.What should I do for him?Only to encourage him,to find the problems with him together and help him to improve.Improving English should be an easy thing,if he would like accept my help,which is also the only subject I can give him a hand.He is good at maths at usual,so I needn't worry about it,just to practise doing more exercises.Chinese,maybe his father can help him some,and let him read more.
Son said that he did't make progress even though he tried.I told him that he didn't do enough,and more,while he was working hard,others were doing the same,even harder than him.Slowly,he undetstood this.Before this,he almost lost his confidence in study and thought working hard helpless.
Now,he is doing exercises.It's time for me to help him learn English.In the past,wholesale jerseys, I found he did't need my help,and I respected him.I wish him to learn by himself at school,after all,the ability of learning is especially important.
I know he is very depressed and disappointed,but it's a good chance to make him learn to afford,afford failure and pains.And not all pays can change into gains.I tell him not to drop tears facing failure,however,maybe I am wrong,the boy will grow up and become maturer with tears.
I will tell him,study actually isn't the most important thing for a person's growing,instead,having a strong heart to treat everything,and learning to insist are more necessary.I only hope that he can insist on study many years later.
At last,I want to tell him,don't fear failure,because not only you yourself,cheap mlb hats, but also we stand to face together.To feel all tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment