Thursday, April 13, 2017

My daily affair

This morning, I phoned my Dad. At the beginning, I did not recognize his voice and I considered my little brother answered me. Therefore I said straightly without politeness “who is that?” Unexpectedly, that was Dad. He said “what’s going on?” I was so embarrassed at that time. All of a sudden, I remembered my purpose of this call. I thought today was my Mom’s birthday previously but Mom seldom used mobile phone. Because of this, I phoned Dad to send my beauty wishes to Mom. And then I told Dad this. After hearing my words, Dad laughed. He told me that Mom had forgotten her own birthday. Moreover, her birthday on the identification card was not today. It was 6 days ago. “What?” I couldn’t believe that. My sister told me Mom’s birthday was Oct. 26. Dad laughed again and comforted me with saying that they had been quite happy for my wish. I should be to blame for this. Fortunately, by experiencing this affair, cheap nfl jerseys, I could not forget Mom’s birthday any more. It’s a good thing for me, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment