Sunday, April 16, 2017

the national day-a crazy day

i had a dream last night,  and it was kind of terrible. i might have it wrong on some specifics, but i've got the general outline down pretty well.
It was about a tiger chasing after me in a jungle all night long, and I  jumped up and down the trees/climb the cliffs and swimming in the turbulent water and so on,
i was survived at last and  ended up in the shore with the tiger washed away.
the bell ring at 6:30 in the morning as is often the case
and i was exhausted.
i tried to open my eyes, but i couldn't; my head was in sober ,but my eyes weren't.
 i woke up  with a start when the bell singing out of nowhere again; it means that i might be late for work if holed up on the bed
i struggled to straighten my back,rubbing my eyes for a while, cheap hats, and  then headed for the bathroom.
when i got there, i was astonished to find that the crabs i bought yesterday was everywhere-the ground/the washbasin/the flowerpot, here and there ,having fun. some of them  bubbling gaily in the water, some scuttling around my feet and some cuddling together and having a sound sleep
they are so alive  and  cute and  able to walk to the left and right with a speed and velocity that lfet me out of breath.
i was suppoed to cook them  last night, but it was kind of cruel to put them on the pot  and watching them to die.
i just want to wait them to die, but they refused to go throught the life accoring to my  intention.
i was  pressed for time in the morning, so i left  them where they were.
It turned out that  i was off  duty...... and i didn't find out that until  i got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment