Friday, April 21, 2017

Someone similar to me?

Sometimes I think of such a question.In fact,a lonely person doesn't depend on how many people around him,cheap oakleys, but lie in his soul.In the past,I never cared about how to get along with others around me,everything was good to me.There were not any to like or dislike.But now I think I have changed!A simple-mind makes my world only made up of black and white,even divided into what I like and dislike,everything seems clearer!However it's too hard for me to change it.Although acting is what I hate most,I still wish to be polite to say hello,not much else.I don't like to get close to many people.Maybe what they say and the way of talking bore me.In fact,I like doing alone,I like such feeling.Maybe nobody can understand me,because of not the same kind.Just like my way of dressing,no matter they feel it good or bad,I am sure that I will like it until old.About their dressing,no matter how expensive it is,I have no interests at all.
Is there someone similar to me?I think there must be.I have also met a few,who also like quietness and peace.Of course,they are always alone,with a high heart,even a smile can warm the whole sky.And I needn't speak to them much,because we are living by feelings.
Sometimes,I really want to break from some awful persons,just like unknowing each other!And wanna to hug those lovely persons including students,cheap jerseys, maybe regarded as a strange person.I only want to be a person of summer and winter.Although it's just a wish,I think it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment