Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Tomorrow is better.

Write down present's,it becomes past.But seldom read back.I like future better,so I dislike recalling the past things,cheap oakley sunglasses, even though it was happy.To cover them inside,even hope some of them be deleted completely.
Although I become older,I like unknowings,even expect my age of 40.I wanna see what I will look like at that time,whether I will look much older.I have never said,‘’I like those past time‘’.Because I always think now is the happiest,which I couldn't expect.Tomorrow will be better.So I never want to be back,even if many people say they want to return to their childhood without worries.Time goes so quickly,I know it means we are in happiness.If not,we will think time is too slow,and hard to spend.
I still have a childish heart,although I seldom show it to outsiders.Only family know me well.I still like clothes,the young clothes,even mader at clothes than before.Sometimes clothes can record my age time,from young to old.So I decide to keep those my favourite,not to give others.It seems that I have emotions on them because of years, instead of liking new,deserting old.
I think of what I will do after son marries from time to time,and talk about how to spend our old years,how to serve son,to give him a hand to make them uneasy at work.In my life meanings,it seems to only include accompanying son's growing and serving him at the old age.When speaking of it,we feel very happy.
No other big dreams,cheap nfl jerseys, but to spend the most common days with each other quickly.Give love to the persons who need most.

No comments:

Post a Comment