Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Off to See the World

The world is like a giant book. Each country is a chapter and each city is a page. I just wish, if unable to read it through, cheap jerseysat least in my rest of life, one day I could finish the most part of this book. There’s always a drifter living in my heart. Off to see the world, there’s so much to see. Only a month to go before our next family summer trip. And I just can’t wait!

My husband and I hold different opinions regarding travelling. He prefers more to a vacation, things like a beach holiday. Spend a couple of days hanging around the beach, doing nothing more excited than swimming, lying on the beach or reading a book. It’s great for me, but sometimes it’s just not enough. I want to explore the world, to experience different life, to visit places with history and stories. Each time when I come back from such kind of journey, I felt like a bit different, adding here, deleting there. Of course a travel usually costs more energies and planning than a vacation. cheap snapback hatsYou need to do a lot of homework in advance---here I am not just talking about hotel booking.
This summer holiday we plan to visit Kansi, Japan. It takes me a lot of time to plan this trip. I have to understand it’s complex public transportation system, choose a wise route, decide which places to visit and which hotel to stay. It’s a difficult work, so many things to consider. But it’s not all the things I’ve done. I’ve always tried to learn more about the places I’m going to visit---the story, the people, the history. I’ve learned this from one of my colleagues, who loves travelling so much that basically his WeChat moments are his travel book series. I find this habit very useful. Although my husband always mocks me about that, saying that I’ve turn a thing supposed to be fun and light into an academic research. He can’t understand about the pure pleasure out of it. The more you’ve learned about a place, wholesale jerseys, the more alive the place would become to when you finally got there. Your imaginations would lead you back to the time when the legends began at the right spot you were just stepping in. It’s really an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment